The RGL3 is supplied in two standard lengths, 1.3m and 1.8m. The RGL3 is a twin leg lanyard.
- With the same specifications as the RGL1, the extra leg allows movement between anchorage points by means of double clipping
- This system is generally used for tower climbing, steel erecting, scaffolding and maintenance on open structures
- When used in conjunction with two Girder Slings (RGK26), the RGL3 can be used as a means of progression through suitable structures where no fixed lifeline or eyebolts are available
- The "Soft Edge" webbing used in the manufacture provides greater strength, wear and shear resistance compared to other webbing
- Webbing is treated with a water repellent coating to extend the life of this product